Now more than ever, businesses must serve all stakeholders; customers, employees, society, and investors. At Supply Chain Open Education Academy, we believe in the power of commercial operations to be forces for good. We work with clients to review their core activities, capabilities and resources to enable them to achieve and demonstrate sustained attainment of positive economic, environmental and social impacts.
Our team of expert consulting and research partners have over 120 years expertise between them in the areas of social impact identification, logistics operations, supply chain development and sustainability implementation.
Our expert consultants work with clients on projects including:
- Social impact review (local & global)
- Logistics network optimisation
- Supply chain network design
- Supply chain security review
- Value chain ethical and sustainability audits
- Food chain technology review
- Incubation review of new social enterprises
- Research into social enterprise and social finance
- Humanitarian food response
We welcome a discussion on how our social approach to logistics and supply chain management can assist in delivering sustained difference to your operations.